Had Some Problems

But they seem to be fixed...for now.

First; my 45-70 was too hard on the scopes I have, so I had to put iron sights on it. Unfortunately, the barrel was not equipped with a hole or dovetail to mount a front sight to; so I had to drill and tap one myself, and it came out great!

It'll take some getting used to.

Some time ago I found my bore of my 30-30 to be oversized from so much shooting. Well, I have figured out my loads and have a good main load that I will shoot regularly.

Hopefully, my sights are adjusted correctly now.

And not too long ago I broke my firing pin on the S&W model 66, and could not buy a new one since the pistol is so old. But I modified one for another model and it seems to be working well.


So, that is a huge weight off my shoulders, getting my these back into working order!

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.